TAPROOM PARTY RESERVATIONS
For taproom reservation details and prices, please email email@example.com or use the contact form on the right.
For Taproom music event inquiries, please call Ryan at 206-679-0848.
- Tabs may be paid in a number of ways designated by the host:
- Cash Bar: All guests are responsible for paying their own tabs.
- Hosted Bar: The host pays for the tabs of all guests. Hosted tabs include an 18% gratuity.
- Ticketed Bar: The host distributes drink tickets to their guests and all drinks purchased using a ticket will be placed on the hosts tab. Guests are responsible for paying for drinks purchased without a ticket. The hosts tab will include an 18% gratuity.
- The host may limit what may be bought in a hosted bar or with tickets.
- Our taproom does not serve food. However all outside food is welcome; Doesn’t matter if catered/delivered/food truck/potluck/etc.
- We can cater. Please contact our restaurant for more details.
- We are a working brewery; as such, we cannot guarantee it will be quiet before 6pm.
- The taproom itself can comfortably have about 45 guests, and there is roughly 800 square feet of additional warehouse space adjacent to the taproom that will be available to you as well.
- if you need more room than the additional 800 square feet, we can completely empty the warehouse for you to give you about 1,600 square feet in addition to the taproom. This option is only available on the weekends and advanced notice will be required.
A few basic rules
- Hard alcohol and spirits are not allowed upon the premises under any circumstances.
- You are expected to clean up any decorations you may have brought for the party.
- Absolutely not glitter or confetti is allowed.
- Guests are strictly forbidden from entering the brewery floor (different colored cement) or crossing any barriers unless accompanied by one of our brewers, as guests in areas that are off-limits risk permanent injury.
- Pets are allowed if house trained and no guests present are allergic. They must be kept on a leash if outside the main taproom, as loose pets running in areas off-limits risk permanent injury.
- Minors are allowed if house trained and no guests present are allergic. Please keep a very close eye on your children outside the taproom as loose children running in areas off-limits risk permanent injury.